CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER/STAFF
Castle Air are looking to appoint a Continued Airworthiness Engineer.
- Must have practical experience in the continued airworthiness management of aircraft
- Understanding of quality systems, aviation standards and requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a CAMO Part M environment (undertaking continued airworthiness functions); this may include technical services in service support activities, maintenance planning, and technical records management
- Be acceptable to hold EASA Form 4 Position
- Demonstrate experience in the assessment of NAA AD’s, manufacturer’s data including service bulletins, service letters etc.
- Experience in planning work and the use and writing of maintenance programmes; developing work instructions, work orders etc.
- Knowledge of similar aircraft types and/or the relevant manufacturers (AgustaWestland/Leonardo, Bell)
- Experience working with aviation regulatory requirements including Part M and Part 145 (Part 66 and 147 would also be an advantage)
- Knowledge of CAA Oversight of Military Registered Aircraft would be an advantage
- Experience with airworthiness directive implementation
- Understanding of MOR reporting schemes
- Ideally an EASA Part 66 licence holder with 5+ years’ experience. Alternatively, 10+ years’ experience in the technical services, maintenance or planning environment
- Formal Part M, Part 145 and SMS training acceptable to the CAA
- Suitable maintenance experience/ training
- Experience with databases (eg. MS Excel)
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Demonstrate experience working to timescales and targets
- Articulate in written and oral English
- Good ICT skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Committed to engaging and building relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Based in South East, but willing to travel when required to South West Base and other sites as required predominately in Southern England
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com