TECHNICAL RECORDS/ AIRWORTHINESS STAFF
We have a requirement for Technical Records staff for our Biggin Hill base as a permanent position.
You will be working within the Airworthiness department of a Part 145, Part M maintenance provider in the UK and have responsibility for ensuring that technical record data is compiled, maintained and recorded correctly in line with CAA regulations.
Accuracy of data is key for this position, as you will be working with aircraft technical logs, maintenance records, component log cards and audits – so the information will need to be correct throughout.
To be eligible you will have to have worked within a similar role in aviation maintenance and have an understanding of EASA Part M and Part 145 regulations.
- Excellent communication ability at all levels
- A problem solver with own initiative
- Must be confident in all aspects of computer use with good working knowledge of MS applications
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confortable working in a team, but just as confident working independently
So if you have experience of managing and maintaining technical records within the aviation industry, and you are looking for a new challenge – please apply.